Sale Price: $29.98
Sale Price: $139.98
Sale Price: $183.97
Shop Bristle Dart Boards by Price
9 Quick Tips on Bristle Dart Boards
1. Bristle dart boards are made out of tough, durable sisal fibers, clumped together and held in place with steel bands. If you're looking to keep your bristle dart board in the game for the long haul, be sure it has a movable number ring and self-healing sisal fibers to grant it an extended life span.
2. When you throw a dart, you want it to stick, not go bouncing off the board. Ultra-thin, round Supawire bands and dividers are key when it comes to reducing bounce-outs and helping you up your score.
3. Give yourself every advantage to score points by selecting a bristle dart board with a staple-fee bullseye that will let you stick in more darts in the center of the board and keep bounce-outs to a minimum while also reducing wear and tear.
4. If you're playing professionally, or just aspire to, you want to play on a bristle dart board. As the most durable and highest-quality option, bristle dart boards are the choice of professional players and are rated highest for accurate scoring.
5. Make sure you have the space to play before you purchase. A regulation bristle dart board is 18 inches in diameter, 13 inches of which is reserved as the target area.
6. The advantage of a bristle dart board is the surface's ability to close up when dart tips are removed, which considerably lengthens the life of the board. For a self-healing playing area, choose a bristle dart board made of African sisal fibers.
7. Dart boards constructed of paper, cork, or other porous materials are generally not built to stand the test of time. But there's an exception to every rule; in this case, that's Widdy dart boards. Widdy dart boards, made from tightly wound paper that closes up when darts are removed, have been proven to last up to twice as long as other classic American style dart boards.
8. Your intentions might be true, but that doesn't necessarily guarantee your aim will be. Protect your walls from wayward darts by choosing a bristle dart board with backboard or a separate backboard.
9. Give your bristle dart board a place to call home by investing in a dart board cabinet. Most dart board cabinets are built to accommodate any standard-size bristle dart board and some even offer storage for dart board accessories.
Bristle Dart Boards