Sale Price From: $80.98
Bristle Dart Board Cabinets
If your bristle dart board looks a little lonely on that wall, and that wall gives testimony of many missed shots, it may be time for a bristle dart board cabinet.
Sized to fit any bristle dart board, these cabinets are available in many shapes and finishes. Some even feature fun themes to complement your game room.
Electronic Dart Board Cabinets
Head off any complaints about your unsightly electronic dart board with a handsome electronic dart board cabinet. Beautiful finishes and elegant designs are sure to improve the look of any game room. Our top selling electronic dart board cabinets will fit most electronic dart boards.
Important: Be sure to check the interior dimensions listed on each cabinet carefully and compare to the width, depth and height of your electronic dart board to ensure a proper fit. We recommend purchasing a cabinet that is at least a 1/2 inch larger than your dartboard's dimensions.
10 Quick Tips on Dart Board Cabinets
1. If your wall is starting to resemble a pincushion, it's time to invest in a dart board cabinet to house your bristle or electronic dart board. A dart board cabinet will offer some protection and keep your walls from suffering the ill effects of puncture wounds.
2. Check to see what's included with your dart board cabinet before purchasing. While dartboards and darts are usually sold separately, some of our cabinets come as a package deal.
3. Size, and space, matters. Before clicking buy on your new dart board cabinet, make sure to check the dimensions so your dart board won't be cramped in its new home. Make sure to measure width, height, and depth to ensure your cabinet door can close comfortably.
4. For dart board cabinets designed to house electronic dartboards, it's a good idea to select a cabinet at least half an inch larger than your dart board for extra breathing room.
5. Tired of hunting down your darts when all you want to do is start letting them fly? Plan ahead and choose a bristle dart board cabinet or electronic dart board cabinet with separate storage pockets to keep darts readily available.
6. Your game room is all fun, so choose a dart board cabinet that reflects your interests and personality. For a personal touch, choose a dart board cabinet embellished with unique themes like favorite beer brands or a Harley Davidson dart board cabinet.
7. If classic construction is more your style, a solid wood dart board cabinet is the way to go. Our furniture-quality pieces with unique designs are equal parts function and beauty and provide a welcome addition to any room.
8. If you're planning to play Cricket, make sure your dart board cabinet includes a chalkboard or dry erase board.
9. You weren't raised in barn, so you'll probably plan to close the door on your dartboard cabinet when you're not playing. With that in mind, it's a good idea to make sure the wood finish on your dart board cabinet coordinates with the rest of your room.
10. Darts isn't just a game to be played in a dark, smoky bar. If you dream of playing under the bright lights, but your game room is lacking adequate lighting, you may want to add an overhead light to your dart board cabinet.
Dart Board Cabinets