Darts is a game of details, and the same attention must be paid to your home dartboard setup. Whether it's a practice space for pub time or home base for friendly tournaments, some dart supplies are an absolute necessity. You've come to the right place for all the add-ons, replacements, and "why-didn't-I-think-of-that?"s you and your dartboard need.
1. Leave nothing up to debate. Dart scoring is tricky, a problem exacerbated by less-than-forthright friends, special rules, and maybe a Guinness stout or two. A dart scoreboard mounts on the wall and lets you keep track of just who made what, and when.
2. Many electronic dartboards have built-in scoreboards, but with a bristle board you'll want to scribble it old-school. Our manual dart scoreboards feature chalkboard or dry erase surfaces and are easily mountable to the wall right next to your board. Electronic dart scoreboards may feature separate touchpads and are ideal for keeping track of more advanced games.
3. OVER THE LINE! If you and Smokey are always getting into about which floorboard marks the proper distance, invest in a dart throw line. Search around our dart supplies section, and you'll find lines of every kind. Traditional throw lines stick to your floor at the 7-foot, 9.75-inch mark. If you're working with carpet, or want to be able to hide your hobby, a laser throw line turns on and off with the touch of a button and shines just where you want it to.
4. When it's your job to hit the wall hard, it's only understandable that you fall apart every once in a while. Take pity on your darts with complete dart kits from dartboards.com. With dart flights, tips, shafts, and barrels in one replace-it-all package, a dart kit is key to keeping your darts in top-flight condition.
5. If you play often on a soft-tip board, you know all about those bent and broken dart tips. Buying a package of tips to keep by your board is a cheap and easy way to make sure the game is always on.
6. If you play steel tip darts, or are just particularly bad, you also know about those great little holes that darts make in a hardwood floor. A dart floor mat is a great way to prevent damage to your home by stopping those holes, keeping you from wearing a cowpath in between the line and the board, and providing an adhesive-free dart throw line.
7. An all-in-one dart tool or dart mechanic is the best way to make sure you can properly keep your darts up to snuff. Loose, bent, or compromised parts are all going to affect your throw, so make sure you're in tip-top-shape before you toe the line.
"My son-in-law loves to play darts, so I wanted to get him a special gift. The only problem is that I know nothing about darts. I called your customer service and received a very helpful young man on the phone. He walked me through the site and I ended up placing an order."
-Lauren, Fresno, CA