1. When it comes to soft tip darts, you should know that there is no need to sacrifice comfort or performance. Many people want inexpensive models so they can easily replace them, but we also offer very high quality soft tip darts for discriminating players.
2. Many of our soft tip dart offerings are paired with a handy carrying case for transport to your favorite watering hole. A case is always a good idea, as it will distinguish your darts from the lousy set owned by the bar and keep sore losers from walking off with your darts.
3. For the ultimate in quality for soft tip darts, have a look at the "Black Widow" darts with 90 percent tungsten barrels. These American made darts come with a case and are available in your choice of weights. As mentioned before, there is no reason to sacrifice on performance.
4. Many soft tip dart sets also include a dart mechanic wrench for quickly tightening up new shafts and tips, as well as replacing flights. This, of course, can be done with other tools or your hands, but these customized dart wrenches get the job done much quicker.
5. For a different kind of play, choose a different kind of dart. Viper makes cool soft tip darts with no shaft. These shorter darts fly true and quick, and take up considerably less space than their traditional counterparts. Perfect for a quick, casual game at the local tavern.
6. The nice thing about soft tip darts is how infinitely customizable and unique they are. You can find them in just about any color, with fun designs intended to amuse, or intimidate.