1. You have to respect the soft tip darts; so practical, safe for the kids, and almost as fun as the real thing. But for some purists, nothing beats steel tip darts. Our selection of steel tip darts is appropriate for all ranges of skill and price. If you can't find what you're looking for, maybe you're playing pool.
2. Our offerings feature the most modern designs and materials out there, including up to 90 percent tungsten barrels. But for a cool experience from days gone by, check out our classic American style wooden barrel darts from Widdy. This classic design features real turkey feathers and weigh a total of 14 grams.
3. But it is the 21st century, so you probably want to know what people are throwing nowadays. Retracting steel tips prevent those unwanted bounce outs, tungsten shafts provide the perfect weight, and wide variety of textured barrels let you choose exactly how you want your dart to feel.
4. One shouldn't feel that tungsten is the only way to go, however. Many people, including professionals, prefer the feel of aluminum or brass. If you happen to be one of these people, you're in luck. These darts can cost as little as half the price of many tungsten models.
5. If you've chosen a set of darts and would like some back up flights, don't assume any flight will do. The weight of your dart requires a specific size of flight, and choosing the wrong one could really wreck your game. Check out our 'Dart Anatomy' and 'Steel Tip Darts' articles for more information.
6. With all this talk about materials and flights, you might forget that darts should also reflect your personal style. Perhaps performance is most important, but you don't want to choose the Unicorn darts unless you're really into unicorns, you know? Enough said.