Sale Price: $329.98
10 Tips on Electronic Dart Boards
1. Electronic dart boards look just like traditional dart boards, but are made of plastic or nylon and have hundreds of tiny holes to record each throw of a dart for extremely accurate scoring.
2. The first rule of playing on an electronic dart board is playing with the right darts. For safety's sake, you'll want to select soft-tip darts for your electronic dart board. Soft tip darts zip snuggly into the board and have a slim design that allows for tight groupings.
3. Soft-tip darts are ideal for beginners. Made of materials such as tungsten, plastic, copper, and brass, they have comfortable grips and produce consistent flight patterns for easy throwing and scoring.
4. If you're trying to make a statement, why not go old-school? Free-standing arcade dart boards act as a focal point in any room and lend a retro feel to all your games. As an added bonus, arcade dart boards can accommodate up to eight players at a time so everyone can play.
5. The more the merrier with the revolutionary Bristle Tech electronic dart boards, which feature a unique construction that accepts either steel tip or soft tip darts.
6. Evaluating the extra features that accompany an electronic dart board can be a major plus prior to purchasing. Features like LED scoring displays for Cricket games, voice commands, and sound effects bring your competition to a livelier level.
7. Take dart playing to a higher level with a solidly built electronic dart board cabinet set that is large enough to help protect your walls from free-flying darts.
8. If you're just starting out and learning how to play, an electronic dart board that features multiple games can provide hours of fun as you perfect your skills and figure out which games are best suited for your newly discovered dart skills.
9. One drawback to electronic dart boards is the battery power required. Save yourself the trouble of hunting for batteries mid-game by purchasing an electronic dart board with its own 110-volt power source.
10. For the kids looking to get in on the game, magnetic dartboards provide hours of excitement. Child-safe magnetic darts adhere to the dartboard for genuine dart play. We offer a great selection of electronic and magnetic dart boards for kids of all ages.
Electronic Dart Boards